Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentine's Day and Chocolate by Anonymous

My name is Mary
I'm single on Valentine's
So I'll eat chocolate

It's Valentine's Day
Everyone loves or hates it
There's no in between

Love is like chocolate
It is comforting and sweet
And it feels so good

I'm diabetic
But I will still eat chocolate
Because I love it

As you may have guessed
I am in love with chocolate
That's not a bad thing

I will tell you now
"Chocolate" has two syllables
Yes, I checked Google

HAPPT VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention that chocolate is also a lot less complicated than love: Chocolate won't leave you for somebody else, won't tell you that those jeans make you look fat, and won't ever abandon you in a time of need.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to MU Voices

Dorothy Parker once said, "I hate writing. I love having written." For many writers, this is a familiar feeling. Writing is hard....